2015年2月12日星期四

role model

I do not think so. In China, we have a saying, "the greater the expectations, and the greater the disappointment. We should be confident like athletes, even if lost, we should give him encouragement, not boos. If an athlete to win an offense, I think I would not like him, but 
Maradona, he never gave up the victory, even if illegal, and he did not give up. He returned to soccer field several times, and now they call him the soccer king. I think a player should have a good attitude, not just to win. Olympic spirit of the show is a sport, you need to make the world feel this power. 
winning is neither everything nor the only thing. it is one of many thing i think this is true. Because 
victory is indispensable in the Olympic. It contains a lot of things, like spirit, money and fame. Parents are the best teachers and the best role model. So i agree this idea. 

没有评论:

发表评论