When we are children we are all the same character. A person's character is taught by their parents and upbringing. Most good parents will teach a good kid, but Now a lot of parents do not have time to educate their children, so most of the child's personality is the environmental impact. In school, maybe a bad kid will affect most kid. If you grew up in a warm environment, and I think you will become so enthusiastic. You always want to help someone.
I was born in an honest family, my mother busy, so my father always teach me to be honest we can not lie. Actually my mom is enthusiasm, honesty, love to help people. I always want to help someone, but when some one happen something, i often think a little time. I was afraid of people do not like me to help him, because a lot of people feel they do not need help. I'm afraid will become awkward. Actually I am a enthusiastic, I think I should get rid of shyness.
没有评论:
发表评论